My project here in KL's bout to wrap up. Now, I'm in a dilemma. There's one opening back in Penang, specially reserved for me (long story on why it's specially reserved for me). However, I'm not so sure if I wanna go back to Penang. There are pros and cons. Let's weigh 'em.
Pros :
There's no need to pay rent. Extra income for me =)
I get to on the air-cond whenever the weather gets too hot.
Penang has great food.
No need to travel far in Penang. It's a small island.
Cons :
If I'm in Penang, there will be too much pampering, which I don't like.
In Penang, I have curfews. In KL, I get to roam around as and when I like, without any curfews.
If I'm in Penang, my parents will be, ''you had better do this, you had better do that,''. In KL, I get to make decisions on my own, be it wise or stupid.
I have a near total control of my life if I stay in KL than if I'm in Penang.
Soooooo, how?
No comments:
Post a Comment