"You are who you think you are".
Yes. It hit me straight in the face. I practically lay flat on the floor, digesting those words. The more I digest, the more uncomfortable I become, the more guilty I feel, the more I tend to beat myself up.
I never acknowledge my talents and abilities (should I have any). Many a times, I'd go;
"I don't know how la if I can..."
"Not sure if I am the right person..."
"Maybe I'm useless..."
"I think I'm the worst here.."
"I'm a real idiot..."
"I don't have the intelligence...."
and so on and so forth. So, is this why I'm so stupid not capable of putting forth my best-est performance?? Is this why I haven't been able to max it out in my life?? It's all because I never look highly upon myself??
Alright then. Time for a change. A revamp. It's time..... to think differently.
1 comment:
Hi gal~ long time din drop by~ welcome back~
God bless. ^^
Post a Comment